Friday, March 20, 2009

Diet, Dessert, and Dogs has a new site!

DDD; Diet, Dessert and Dogs is a blog run by a fellow Torontonian, Ricki. I've actually unfortunately never met up with Ricki--not even for fair trade organic tea and vegan biscotti (which in Toronto is ridiculously easy to go out and get) but don't worry--we've got time.

In any case, in conjunction with the release of the coverwork for her upcoming cookbook "Sweet Freedome", Ricki has launched her new website; http://www.dietdessertndogs.com/ Super neat, right?

To celebrate, and help spiffy up her new site, shes holding a giveaway contest where alls he asks for is for you to give her some constructive criticism, or let her know what you for sure like/love. So do it. And win some maple syrup--if you've never had real maple syrup, you need to try it. If you're from Toronto, have some cake. mm cake.

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Hi Manda,
Thanks so much for the shout-out (and the loooong comment!) on the new blog! Good luck with the giveaway--I'd love to do a cake up for you. :)

PS I don't actually live in TO, though it's the closest city to where we live. I don't get there very often as it's an almost-2-hours drive from where I am (probably why you've never seen me at any of the meetups). But I'll make the drive to deliver a cake! :)