Sunday, February 8, 2009

PhotoJournal?

I have decided to try and photodocument my day's food. Already I sort of ate second breakfast without photographing it.. So here's first breakfast.. Banana Pomegranate Parfait.. and tea!



Anyway, I'm off to Costa Rica on Monday--I'm almost all packed, almost all done my essays, almost.. ok that's a lie, I'm dying of panic attacks really.

But all will be good... soon.

Looking forward to "mangas"--mangos so big they use the femenine form!

mmm.

(Oh, and yes I only drink non-dairy milks... remember I made a post back when about how in Canada there's just no reason not to?)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your breakfast looks so yummy, and I love the teapot! Have fun packing for your trip! I always wait until the last minute :)

lazysmurf said...

your are going to have so much fun! Enjoy it!